BazaR #1


Welcome to the first part of my BazaR. If someone didn´t read the previous article, I decided to radically weed out my closet. And this is one of the ways that I have devised.

With my dear, we took pictures some things that I would like to sell. I would love all things given away, but I need every euro, so before I start giving away (it also to come) first I ask you whether you want something.
And so you can tell the price you are willing to pay the whole bazaar will function as a auction. So if something pleases it's easy.
The starting price of everything is 1 Euro (+ shipping). Bidding you 50 cents in the comments. Just write the name of the things (as picture), Prize for thing you want to buy and your mail.
Thing gets the one who offered the highest first prize.

SK: Vitajte v prvej časti mĆ“jho bazĆ”ru. Ak niekto nečƭtal predchĆ”dzajĆŗci člĆ”nok, rozhodla som sa radikĆ”lne preriediÅ„ svoj Å”atnĆ­k. A toto je jeden zo spĆ“sobov, ktorĆ½ som si vymyslela.
S mojim drahĆ½m sme nafotili nejakĆ© veci, ktorĆ© by som chcela predaÅ„. Z radosÅ„ou by som vĆ”m vÅ”etky veci aj rozdala, ale zĆ­de sa mi každĆ© euro, takže skĆ“r ako začnem rozdĆ”vaÅ„ (aj k tomu sa dostanem) najskĆ“r sa spĆ½tam vĆ”s či by ste o niečo nestĆ”li. 
A aby ste si sami mohli povedaÅ„ cenu, ktorĆŗ ste ochotnĆ½ zaplatiÅ„, celĆ½ bazĆ”r bude fungovaÅ„ ako dražba. Takže ak sa vĆ”m niečo zapĆ”Äi je to jednoduchĆ©.
Å tartovnĆ” cena vÅ”etkĆ©ho je 1Euro (+poÅ”tovnĆ©). PrihadzovaÅ„ mĆ“Å¾ete po 50 centoch do komentĆ”rov. Stačƭ napĆ­saÅ„ nĆ”zov veci (podľa fotky), cenu za ktorĆŗ chcete vec kĆŗpiÅ„ a svoj mail. 
Vec dostane ten, kto ponĆŗkne najvyžŔiu cenu. 







So far, only these first 5 things. Gradually I will add after 5. The auction will run for one week. So will end next Saturday 01.17 (at 12:00). If you have any question, pls ask me!
SK: Zatiaľ len tĆ½chto prvĆ½ch 5 vecĆ­. Postupne budem po 5tich pridĆ”vaÅ„. Dražba bude prebiehaÅ„ jeden tĆ½Å¾deň. Čiže koniec bude budĆŗcu Sobotu 17.1. (o 12:00). Ak mĆ”te nejakĆ© otĆ”zky, pĆ½tajte sa!

3 komentƔre: