Insta Photos III


To see my photos that you haven´t had a chance to see anywhere, just on my inatagram, so keep reading :D
On my insta see the less quality but more personal photos, as here on the blog, so if you want you can follow HERE
SK: Ak chcete vidieÅ„ moje fotky, ktorĆ© ste zatiaľ nemali možnosÅ„ vidieÅ„ nikde len na mojom inatagrame, tak čƭtajte ďalej :D Na mojom insta nĆ”jdete sĆ­ce menej kvalitnĆ©, ale viac osobnĆ© fotky ako tu na blogu, takže ak chcete mĆ“Å¾ete ho sledovaÅ„ TU

1. 2. in my dad house / 3. my younger boy / 4. my power box :)
with his tee :(
1. my boys are going to the wedding / 2. and me too / 3.in train / 4. on tower in Trnava
1. 2. 4. one day one look / 3. and look of my boy :)
Memories of  him
1. 2. one look in / 3. 4. and one look out
1. 2. 4. from photoshoot with Andy / 3. picnic from the same place

3 komentƔre: